Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brighton/Max Bemis Tour

So this is a bit late, since i haven't been using the blog since like, the summer. oops. Well, the next posts will be an update of everything in the last few months. Mike and I saw Max Bemis' acoustic tour out by Boston. Definitely one of the best shows I've been too. 
Not only were all the songs great without the band, Max is so charming and seems like a really cute and dedicated man to his cute wife, Sherri. AND she did really good singing cause I know she was nervous. I could never sing in front of people I don't know. I'd refuse. 
Besides the fact that the show was so fun and amazing, the added bonus (which has NEVER happened to me in all the shows I've been to) I got to grab onto Max's arm while he reached out into the crowd. Life complete I can die now!




Look at Mike all excited to be seeing his favorite musician ;]


No comments:

Post a Comment