Sunday, February 19, 2012

Last Days!

Again, I got back about a month ago but I JUST got a computer after my old one broke so now I can update this blog! :)

We moved again to another hotel called Mono Azul. It was cute and jungle-themed and they had squirrel monkeys! We went Latin dancing and some Costa Rican guy had me dance with him. I was a little drunk, but everyone said I was doing really good. I find it hard to believe since when we had latin dance lessons a few days before i was terrible. But my legendary dance skills were the talk of the group the next day on....

BEACH DAAAAY :D I was so excited! We got to the beach which had lots of monkeys chilling out in the trees. I never thought I'd have to be worried about monkeys stealing my food while I was in the water before. We had someone to guard our things while we swam. The water was clear and gorgeous! We went to a different beach but there was an croc in the water so I got out and came back to the beach below in pictures (which was a lot prettier).
Then we went around the town and went shopping, but i decided not to buy anything. Every shopping place in Costa Rica is the same! I swear, there were a few variations, but mostly all the same stuff. So instead, we found some of the guys at the bar and we sat on the porch and watched people on the beach and ate nachos and had margaritas.








No comments:

Post a Comment