Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hello, sunshine :)

So, yes this is my blog that I'm starting today and hopefully I'll keep up with it. I just wanted to make if for when something fun and exciting happens in my life, or if I have multiple things I want to share that would be too annoying on anyone's Facebook newsfeed. Basically, this blog will be about my daily thoughts (I promise not long stories) and things I find awesome, or places I have been recently. Eventually, if you even stay with my blog, I will have pictures of my upcoming trips (and by upcoming I mean in November, January, May, and July) where I will be going to New York, Costa Rica, Paris, England, Amsterdam, and Australia if everything goes as planned *fingers crossed*. So yeah, this is just gonna be am online scrap book and hopefully I stick with it and keep posts coming. Oh! Also, I love clothes and cool pictures, so I will probably have a lot of those on here too. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment