Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm so sick! It's driving me nuts and I feel like I'm dying.
My boyfriend's sick too so I went to my grandma's house (cause I don't have gas at my apartment)
and made crepes for him and his family :)
They're my favorite thing ever so I thought, why not!?
I spent a fortune on ice cream and fruit and ate crepes for every meal.
I think his family liked them more than he did but as long as it was appreciated by someone I really don't mind.
It's late and my bunny is currently annoying me by being stuck under my box spring and running around inside my bed. Not cool.
I feel guilty for keeping him in his cage all day so I let him run around while i sleep, but I can always hear when he's chewing on stuff he shouldn't be so i wake up constantly.
Oh well, I'll just have to get used to it or take him out with me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment